Have you started thinking about what you want to achieve in 2022?
Now is a good time to reflect on the previous year, what you have accomplished, what you wish you have done more of, and start planning your best year ever!
If you don’t have your health, what do you have? Health and wellness should be your top priority and beauty is a side effect of good health and wellbeing. So make taking care of you your top priority in 2022!
Here are 5 health, wellness and beauty tips for 2022!
- Learn to listen to your skin. Try and understand what it’s trying to tell you. If your skin is not liking something you are doing, stop. Then give it what it really needs. Here’s a clue, it’s usually the opposite to what you are doing. Your skin will then show you if it’s in a healthy state or not.
- Tweak your skincare routine. Not everyone needs a complete overhaul. You probably already have some great products that work for your skin. All you need to do is tweak it a little to get maximum results. Add a serum here….take away the scrub there…unless you are starting completely from nothing, a little tweak is all you need to get better results.
- Educate yourself on what really works. And I don’t mean by going on beauty forums and asking people about their opinions on products and treatments. Reviews and opinions are just that. They are not necessarily facts. Also remember, what works for one person, may not be the best for you! Every skin is different. You want to get real facts from the professionals. Evidence based, scientific facts. Do courses, or read books written by reputable experts.
- Look after your mind, your body and your spirit, because your skin is interconnected and it will reflect any internal imbalances on the surface. We are built to function as a whole unit, everything is interconnected and science is only just catching up with the evidence to prove this. Look at the advances in research demonstrating the mind-to-skin and the gut-to-skin connections we have seen in the past decades.
- Build your daily habits one at a time. Have you made new year’s resolutions before and failed? This is because you tried to change things too quickly. You need to build your habits one at a time.
Here’s a secret….you don’t need to wait till the new year to start, or Monday or next week, you can start anytime! Start now! Pick one habit you would like to change or to incorporate into your daily beauty routine, and begin today!
Need some motivation? I’m bringing it back by popular demand in early 2022….
7 DAY SKIN DETOX CHALLENGE!
If you want that gorgeous, radiant and glowing skin, join me and a small group of motivated skincare beauties in the skin detox challenge for a whole week. I will guide you, hold you accountable and teach you how to look after your skin at home.
Subscribe to my newsletter to be notified when the challenge begins!