Enjoy the sunshine, the blooms, the warmer weather and sunny weekends!
It's time to revive dull, dry skin and enjoy a silky smooth and glowing skin!
Spring Skincare Tips:
1. Re-assess your skin care. As the season changes, so do your skin care needs. Your skin may go through an adjustment period, or even become more sensitised if you are prone to hay fever and allergies. Swap creamy cleansers and heavier moisturisers for lighter versions. If you do suffer from allergies, choose hypoallergenic formulas to minimise inflammation and reactions.
2. Time to book in a skin consultation to make sure you are using the best products to support your skin through the transition into warmer weather. Your therapist may prescribe products rich in antioxidants to protect your skin from environmental damage, boost skin renewal with gentle enzymes and select skincare designed for sensitive skin.
3. Treat your skin to a rejuvenating enzymatic exfoliation 1-2 times per week to slough off dry, dull skin and soften your skin with a moisturising mask to make your skin glow!
4. Book in for a seasonal facial treatment for the yummiest treat your skin will love.
5. Time to spring clean your skincare, go through your skincare drawers and throw out any empty containers, old and expired products.
6. Clean out your makeup bag, throw out any old makeup, especially old mascaras, and update your makeup palette with some fresh seasonal colours.
Have a beautiful day!
P.S. If you would like a one-on-one skincare consultation with me, find out more information on the Virtual Consultation page.